Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A quick update

Hello everybody! I'm still here, was long time since the last post, I have been very busy with personal affairs but the most important thing is that I have been travelling in Germany with matters related to the theme of this blog and the main site.

I was in Berlin to see the last Oskar Sala's Mixturtrautonium, but I found two times the museum closed, my fault what a pity! I hope to come back again soon.

Then was in Köln (june 24) to visit the WDR Studio, also known as Stockhausen's Studio, I'm still amazed what I've seen. I call it "a living and growing studio", you could found still today every piece from the beginning of the Studio, despite I don't speak German was fascinating meet Mr. V. Müller who show us the Studio and speak about some compositions and the equipment used and also about the future of the Studio. The next day, a quick visit to the Deutsches Museum (Bonn) to see the original Mixturtrautonium.

Finally, I was back in München (june 28) to visit some friends, and of course... there was another visit to the Deutsches Museum (München) to admire the Siemens-Studio for second time.

I have many pictures and movies from that tour, keep an eye on MonteSound... I will be uploading this material soon.

No comments: